Buckley's.....YUCK!
zero-xero
I just took some Buckley's and Man Alive is it ever disgusting! :) I choked on it the minute it went into my mouth. It was worse than taking a shot of the strongest alcohol straight up....not that I've ever done that before, maybe there's moonshine in it?! Well, I hope that it helps cuz this cough is driving me bananas. Any suggestions out there? I've started to pack...kinda...I threw all the clothes that I want to take into a luggage! :) hehehehe. I'll sort it out later. Tomorrow is Good Friday! YEA! I hope that the shops in chinatown are open cuz I forgot to pick up my hemmed jeans today. AHHHHH. I went to the bank to get an ipod today! Should be arriving in 4-6weeks. Too bad I won't be here. I was wrong, it's not 1G, it's 512mb, but still a good deal since it's free. I had to close some bank accounts anyways and so I figured why not get a free ipod while I'm at it. If you want details (which I'm very shady on - cuz I can't seem to get the details right) then go to TD and there are no signs really, you have to ask a teller.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home