05.05.05
zero-xero
Today is 05.05.05!!! I realized it on the bus when it popped up on the info display. :P What a special day .... AND ... it's Cinquo de Mayo - but we're not in Mexico ....
We went hiking today, it was pretty interesting...it's a rainforest and there's a bamboo forest within the forest.... I LOVE bamboos! They're cool. There were lots of 'squitos the higher we went and i think i got 3-6 bites in a matter or 5 mins or less. They were ferrocious! In total, I got 12 bites....hate them. After, went to Ala Moana shopping center but didn't feel like shopping cuz we were sweaty and I think I got food poisoning, so we went to the beach and just vegged. Saw some surfers catching some big waves....sooooo cool and now at home - hafta work tomorrow but I have the weekend off!!! :) YEA!!!!!!


6 Comments:
05/05/05 is a shitty day
WOW.....i wonder who peed in his frosted flakes...
Wow...sure sounds like you're having fun. I wish I could go
What the heck? Atleast have some balls and sign your name.
i am a girl so i do not have balls, so shut up
WHOAAAAA...such rage....
can't we all just be friends?:)
no way
Post a Comment
<< Home