Let's see...what's new...hmmmm, woke up and the guy at the B&B made me breakfast...it was cool, we sat down and talked. He's a pretty interesting guy. He and his wife are caucasian and they've lived in southeast asia for 20 some odd years before moving to hawaii...actually he's lived basically everywhere - australia, hong kong, even canada!! :D CRAZY! Well, his wife is in the jewellery business and I thought I'd go take a look and support them by maybe buying something...well, i picked out some nice ear rings, didn't look at the price, actually didn even really like them and then I asked her how much cuz i noticed that the necklace was $420!!!!! The earings were $130!!!! Can you believe that? Apparently antique coral or something or other....anywho...obviously I didnt' buy them. Man, some ppl. :P hahaha.
Just came back from a little "offroading" - not really but for me it was! I went sight seeing on unpaved roads (red dirt road) adn so on my way there, I took the nicer more flat dirt road and then on the way back I felt a little more confident adn took the more bumpy road...hahah. It was like those commercials kinda where the car is tilted one side or like crawling up a lopsided road....I only drove like that for about 10-15mins, then I got alittle motion sick (hahaha) and was also worried that I might get stuck (roads got narrower) so I got back on the nicer road! Adventurous huh?!?! NOT! hehehe :P Man, the red dirt is soooo annoying....It's very very fine and it's windy cuz there's a lot of open space and so it flies everwhere and get's into every little crevase of the car even with the windows closed. I just wiped my arms and the towel was red/brown - DIRTY!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home