Dim Sum

Monday, December 19, 2005

Ups and Downs ... So, another visitor gone ... kinda sad ... 8-(
It's great having visitors....I love visitors! But when they leave, I want to leave with them! :D hahahaha. Not that I don't like Hawaii (Honolulu) as a place, dum dum dum....it's jsut work....sucks as per usual. I understand that every job has it's cons but when patient care is affected, that's where I draw the line!!! I thought I might leave end of Jan but they're planning on orientating me to acute dialysis...should be interesting. Hopefully I'll like it and so I'll be able to stick it out a few more months.

My coworker invited me to her house yesterday, it was nice. As we drove along the bay by her house, I saw "Gilligan's Island" hehehe...actually it's called coconut island but it's where "Gilligan's Island" was filmed! hehehe. Her backyard is like a rainforest!!! It backs onto some preservation area...really cool. She lives on the northeastern side of the island...soooo serene!!! It was nothing like where I live! I live in party central! Complete city life...but it was sooo quiet in her neighbourhood and beautiful. The volcanic mountains covered with greenery is her backdrop! I think if I was settled like her I'd like Hawaii cuz then I could buy a car and a house and such but I'm living like a transient - a hobo! No car, No permanent housing...I'm getting tired! :P She has a scooter that she uses for fun and said that I could borrow it if I wanted...I drove it down her driveway but I wasn't very good! hahaha. I guess it takes some getting used to...It was sooo hard to turn! I was actually kinda scared driving it!!! :P AND...she has a dog...an australian shepherd. She (the dog) reminded me of cash...same manerisms and similar personalities! :D The dog loved me! I hugged it like cash....Awww, I miss my dog! hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home