Goodbye slippa.
Oh slippa...where did you go?
Two's a pair but one is lonely
You tried your best to hang on
But it was just too windy...
Goodbye slippa.
I finally had a day off yesterday and I noticed that things on my balcony were kinda outta place. At first I thought someone had secretly come in to check on my balcony but then I remembered the high wind warnings this past week...Well, after placing everything back in it's original place, I realized that the slippers that are normally on the balcony were gone. It was dark so I had to get a flashlight to look around and I finally found one under the AC but sadly, the other one is gone. :(
But it's funny to think of where it might be!!! hehehe. The slippers are really light foam and I live on the 21st floor so it coulda gone anywhere! hehehe. I hope it didn't it anyone below!!! Can you imagine...you're a tourist walking around Waikiki and suddenly I slipper hits you on the head!!!! hahaha...or you're at a stop light and a slipper hits your windshield!!! hahahah :P


4 Comments:
Maybe someone will now go around looking for the person with the matching slipper and then you'll be swept away by some hot-looking, rich prince!
A Cinderella Story! :)
Man, you're weird.
She's not weird, she's unique!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home