Dim Sum
Monday, August 28, 2006
So....
I have Tues, Wed, and Thurs OFF!!! HOORAY!!!!
I want to do something...perhaps lunch? perhaps something else? Who knows, but if you're free and want to get a bunch of ppl together to do something, post a comment.
Any good movies coming out?
posted by lings @
10:30 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Dim Sum
About Me
Name:
lings
Location:
Canada
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Does anyone want to try something different for lu...
HOORAY! I just won 4 suit spider solitaire! hahaha...
I was at the Women of Faith Conference this weeken...
I was woken up at 6 am from the rain / hail poundi...
I feeeeeeel sooooo hot....gross.Anyways, I went sh...
Here's a video that our friend Cheryl wanted me to...
Soooooo HOT!Anywho, watched "Devil Wears Prada" la...
Ok...so I swapped shifts with someone and now I ha...
UPDATE:Yes, the worship even is free....so I'm tol...
I'll be going to a worship service this Thurs nigh...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home