Dim Sum

Friday, April 08, 2005

Borrowing??? Yes....borrowing...

zero-xero
Hi All, it'a great to have internet at home again, even if it is "borrowed"! hehehehe...but I've been calling the internet cable guys for 1 whole week and still they haven't called me back.....I keep calling but they never call me back....So what's been happening since my last update? Well, I've just finished reading my last update and it sounded very hopeless! :) hahahaha, so melodramatic...I'm much better now. I've settled into the place and it's VERY convenient. I met with my boss on tuesday and she's very nice. The bus ride there wasn't as bad as I thought. I orientation soon, I hope that it'll be ok.

This place reminds me of China. Alot of asians, hussel and bussel, buses to get around, and food at every corner! (well, not really). The only thing is that it's much more expensive than China and the people speak English! We've been going to grocery stores just for fun and leaving with LOTS of food. Needless to say, my fridge is packed and I think I'm set for food for a couple of months! We found this Japanese grocery store and in it, there's a $1.00 section with LOTS of stuff, cool japanese house stuff. It's my favorite place right now! We went driving up the west coast the day before and found some nice beaches. The waves are much bigger and not really ideal for "swimming" but lots of fun in the waves. I remember now that I dont' like salt water...hahahah. but the scenery here is beautiful....the lush green mountains and the white-ish sand on some beaches with the aqua blue water....very cool. I also like sitting on my lanai....my balcony. Hang loose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

HEY!! We didn't get you a cookbook so you could use it as a paperweight... Besides... even with all the cheap food... you'll want to come sometime. :P SO learn to cook. no running away from it. :P

Sat Apr 09, 02:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home