Dim Sum

Monday, May 16, 2005

Aloha, Aloha

zero-xero
What an interesting coupla days. Saying Hello to Charlyn and Goodbye to Jon, but even though my friend will be here for most of this week, I'm already sad that I'll have to say bye to her cuz I'm not expecting anymore visitors. Oh well, guess it's time to make some friends! :) hahaha. Went surfing again today. YEA! It was soooo shallow...I walked so far into the ocean and still it was only waist/chest high (and remember, I'm short!). I need to work on paddling faster to catch up with the wave. Someone again gave me a push and I was able to stand for a long time! it was good. Missing my digital camera :( I think that I'm addicted to taking pictures. It's just so fun with a digital. Which camera should I get? thinking a canon SD or the new sony that's SUPER thin with a large screen??? Don't know.....should do some research. Just finished watching survivor. YEA Tom won. Not that I really watched it. I think that I watched like 2 episodes but he seemed like a hardworker adn fairly honest and deserving of the prize. Finally, someone who deserves to win!

1 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

yeah, for the first time in survivor, i feel like the strongest player actually won! tom rules!

Tue May 17, 10:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home