Dim Sum

Friday, June 10, 2005

Caught?

zero-xero

The thing that seems to be changing on a daily basis is my internet! Looks like my borrowed internet might be up. :( BOOOOO! There's a "lock" more often then not, or I only connect for a few minutes at a time and then I get disconnected. Schucks.

I talked to Cheryl yesterday. She's doing well....It's weird talking to friends around the world... I have friends around the world! Cheryl asked me what I did in my spare time and it's not much. Lately, I just go to the beach and go shopping. That's my life these days, pretty relaxing. hehehehe. It's nice having responsibilities only at work!!! haha :-D.

Kiran got married today in India. HOORAY! Hopefully everything turned out perfect!! YEA!!! That's what I was stressed about (before in my earlier entries). I was trying to get a travel visa to go to India to attend her wedding.... I didn't know that you needed a travel visa to go to India....BLAH! I was running around trying to figure things out....was given the turn around....and GRRRR, couldn't overnight FedEx mail to mainland ...ARRRG! Basically I found out too late, didn't have enough time to get a visa, and so I am here and not there. :-( Wish I coulda been there. CONGRATS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

i emailed cheryl too! :P

Sat Jun 11, 01:18:00 PM  
Blogger lings said...

Cool. I'm sure it made her happy. I guess she met up with Flora somewhere along the way. Flora should be home soon right?

Tue Jun 14, 03:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home