Tricked!
Blogger: Post a Comment
This weekend was a long weekend here. On Friday it was King Kamehameha Day (King K. was the most loved King of Hawaii cuz he unified all the Hawaiian islands - or something like that). The celebrations seemed to be in conjunction with the Pan-Pacific Festival (A Festival celebrating asians). Went to a block party on friday, worked sat, and attended the finale parade on Sunday. It was funny, it was like what I kinda imagine Jesus expo to be - but bigger. On some stages there were grandmas (asian grandmas) dancing their traditional japanese/korean/chinese dances!! hehehehe. Hey, there's an idea for Jesus Expo, get the grandmas to do interpretive dancing with worship songs! :) hahahaha.
After....I went to see Ray Romano. It's not like I'm a big fan but one day I was bored and someone at work mentioned that Ray was coming to town, and I decided to go. The ticket said "A Night of Comedy Ray Romano * Phil Rosenthal The Making of A #1 Sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond". Anyways, I thought it was a stand up comic night featuring Ray talking about his show....WRONG! It was an"Inside the writers' room" which is like "Inside the actors' studio" (if you've ever seen that). It was still okay but totally NOT what I expected. Ray was there with the writers of the show and they went over where they got their ideas and how the show came together. Basically, they talked about behind the scenes stuff, and within all of that they made jokes and showed clips of the show, etc..... Oh well, what can you do?!
I'm watching TV right now and there's this cool new toy from Playdough - the George Foreman Grill. It looks fun! :)
Today I worked odd hours again but it was nice. I woke up at 8 and went to the beach before I got ready for work. It's hurricane season here and so there's a big swell right now. The waves are 4-7ft! I went boogie boarding yesterday and actually caught some waves! It's much easier with bigger waves.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home