Hello all. So, Yes, I've quit my job and now am in HK!!! HONG KONG you say???? yes...I've left Hawaii and am now in Hong Kong. It was the longest day EVER!!!! I transfered in Japan, then Taiwan, and then finally headed over to HK. I miss Hawaii already...I hope that I dont' lose my tan before I can show it off! hahaha. :D It's too bad that on my last day it was pouring rain, otherwise you know that I woulda spent the whole day on the beach. What am I doing in HK you say?! Well, vacationing of course...It's a whole different world here. I forgot about the tacky clothing! and the rude people! I'm at the library and there's this lady using hte computer 3 stalls on my left...anyways, there was this 9 yrs old kid just walking around looking to see if a computer was open and she turned around and YELLED at him...trust me, she yelled at him...saying "what are you looking at? I'm doing work here and your looking over my shoulder, get outta here!!! What did you see, this is my private area and what are you looking at??? HUH??? HUH????" MAN ALIVE....he's just a kid....The kid just stood there, scared and didn't know what to say, and then he ran away...poor kid. I felt bad for the kid so I got up and beat her up! j/k. I'm still tired from 24 hrs of flying so maybe next time!
That's all from me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home