Dim Sum

Monday, June 27, 2005

do doooo do do do...munah munah

More food talk. I feel like I'm focused lots on food these days. Well, maybe just this weekend. I'm eating frozen pineapples right now....hmmmmm :D That's what the locals do, so I bought a pineapple LONG time ago and only yesterday was it ripe enough to cut open. It kinda loses some flavor when it's frozen cuz there's a whole lotta ice but when you defrost it a bit, it's yummy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

Pineapples eh? They are okay. I personally like Mangos more... wonder how frozen mangos would taste like...

Tue Jun 28, 01:40:00 AM  
Blogger Havok said...

dude, fresh pineapples are SO GOOD! I used to get some for breakfast at mount royal college everyday at the cafeteria!!!

Tue Jun 28, 01:57:00 PM  
Blogger lings said...

hmmmm, pineapples are SOOOO GOOD! but I found out yesterday that they're "yeet hay"....oh well!

Tue Jun 28, 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home