3....2....1....
YEA! Internet....FINALLY!!!!! Can't believe I have internet. So much to say...but can I remember it all????? heheheh. Well, I finally went to church for the second time on friday night. I decided to go to friday night service b/c today I had the internet guys coming to install today (sunday). It was good. I think that I'll be going to this church. They have a group of adults around my age and it seems cool. It's nice having service on friday night and then having the weekend off...... we went to eat after and it reminded me of cpc and the the loitering and indecisiveness!!! hahahaha... "where do you want to go? i dont' know, where do you want to go?" hahahaha.
Also, it was interesting cuz some guy tried to "pick me up" on the street! :) hehehehe. He asked me if I wanted to watch the free movie on the beach with him! hahahaha. I said no....he was like 35+....OLD!
Well, tomorrow is 4th of July.....perhaps I'll see the fireworks with my new friends! :) hehehehe.


4 Comments:
Wow lingling!!... that sounds so fantastic!..are there any nice boys in your group of 'new friends'???:P.. hehe...but that 35 year old guy sounded pretty good too!!!
yeah, i love 35+!!!
I am 55, but I looked 35
hehehe !!!
you're all right....i decided to go find him and now we're getting married! hahaha j/k
Post a Comment
<< Home